N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

DEPO headlights, anyone tried?

General chat related to anything N12.
moonriver

DEPO headlights, anyone tried?

Post by moonriver »

Hi there.

As i have got no headlights and grill, can anyone tell me does anything from this suit my pulsar n12? Here is the link:

DEPO products for N12

Having no headlights and grill (after some car crash, ive already bought car in this condition), i only have to suppose what it should look like, but cornerlights are same as this:

DEPO catalog for nissan pulsar-family

Help or advices where i can get aftermarket headlights and grill will be appreciated.[/url]
moonriver

Post by moonriver »

After comparing pictures in DEPO catalog, i found that catalog has a couple of mistakes:

catalog tells that 215-1122-L/R is a headlight for N12, but if you look at the picture carefully it tells the opposite - it doesnt suit N12, i guess (another form, another glass, etc)

but there is very-very similar to N12 headlight, marked as a N10 headlight with depo_partnumber 215-1112-L/R. nearby there is a nissan original number. I parsed it and recieved an information, that it is compatible with N12, so i ill try to order this headlights (23usd each).

If any questions - PM me.

Topic can be closed, thanks.
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

What you need to be careful of is, N12 cherry and N12 pulsar are not exactly the same, Headlights especially. the cherry ones I found are longer and dont fit...very poo outcome lol I haev a cherry light sitting somewhere couldnt use it and nobody bothers with astra's so kinda usesless to me lol
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

Also I think left hand drive and right hand lights might have opposite spread for low beam...
C