N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

off the road

General chat related to anything N12.
evski88

off the road

Post by evski88 »

I have taken the beast off the road since the defect but now am gonna make it a track car pretty disappointed that i won't be drivin it as my daily but will enjoy boosting around the circuit :)

Post by BADET-4 »

hmmm off topic section perhaps?

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
Ignoranus (ĭg'nə-rā'nəs) A person who is both stupid and an arsehole.
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

members ride perhaps?
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
evski88

Post by evski88 »

OR maybe yous can leave it Upto the administrators stop trying to do there job if they want to move it they can but don't just post pointless information.
but im pretty sure its the right place it says (general tech and modification anything n12 related) and its getting modded into a track car so thanks for the ideas but i can read.

thanks evan...

Post by Damo »

evski88 wrote:OR maybe yous can leave it Upto the administrators stop trying to do there job if they want to move it they can but don't just post pointless information.
but im pretty sure its the right place it says (general tech and modification anything n12 related) and its getting modded into a track car so thanks for the ideas but i can read.

thanks evan...

That may be so, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that its 'your' car and what you are doing to it! Which makes it a 'members ride' post.

The general tech would be what can be done to 'the' N12, not what you are doing to 'your' N12.

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
evski88

Post by evski88 »

like i said they can put it where they want i put it where i thought it was meant 2 be. all im saying is i put up a post and the only replies i get are people trying 2 guess where it goes who cares really ¿ if its the wrong spot it will get moved.

W

Post by Timmzy »

Hey mate, try and keep it road registered if u can, so u can test mods and components sensibly as u go. If the car let's u down on expensive track days when u only complete a couple of laps - it grinds away at u. Just a friendly bit of advice :)

oh and don't fuck with the engine too much. More power will be the least of your worries when on the track - and you don't wAnt to pop a headgasket on the first outing- ask callum... Check and adjust clutch, cooling and brakes before going. Make sure u have a really good seat and harness as a minimum before going out.

Pm me or callum if u want any advice on stuff. More than happy to share with a fellow circuiteer.

Darren
Race it.
thepurplepulsar
Administrator
Administrator

Post by thepurplepulsar »

Try keeping all your updates in your Members Ride thread, the forum will be tidier and allow people to follow your cars progress easier.

Cheers,
Uschi.

The discussion has been moved here:

http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?p=85093#85093
Number 5 on the Top Ten List - 12.39 @ 110mph

My Car