N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

FUEL PUMP

General chat related to anything N12.
sweet_sleeper_et

FUEL PUMP

Post by sweet_sleeper_et »

Heya guys and gals i have just done a fuel pump conversion on my et as mine was dead if u go to the wrecker's get yaself 1 from a nissan rb30 skyline sedan i am using a intank 1 just lil and minor mod's to fit but it's in and wrking properly..........................if anyone has any idea's let me know bout the fuel pump conversion
boost_truck_racer

n

Post by boost_truck_racer »

what do you mean by not working propally
is it wired up correctly
does it have preesure
?????
exanator

fuel pump

Post by exanator »

will that pump flow more fuel??

what exactly did u mod
sweet_sleeper_et

nah it wasn't wrking at all when i got it i checked power and correct wiring and all that but still no go..............as for the lil mod's to it see the rb30 skyline 1 is a lil thinner then the et 1 so it will still fit in the cradle out of the et fuel tank but u can't use the orignal filter of the et 1 so u have to use the whole skyline 1 ......it's the bottom filter that has to mod'ed a lil to fit in the .............but as far as i know thye pressure is right and i have no dramas from it so far so it seem's to be doing the job
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

mines got one out of a V6 pajero .the mechanic said i wouldnt have any issues till i got to over 300hp :)
sweet_sleeper_et

sweet as panda as i thought to myself puttin the new 1 in i was like as long as it fit's and does the job and i don't have to many issues with it .....every thing should fine
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

yeh i rekon if it can flow enough and fits it should be ok ..well i didnt have a choice they put it in and told me later lmao
boost_truck_racer

my uncle has a twin turbo pajero

my uncle has a twin turbo pajero and the stock pump runs out at 250hp on that now it make 380hp on 15psi
sweet_sleeper_et

twin turbo pajero that the v6 model am i right well that like what 3.8 or 3.6 litre shit we still only running 1.5 still
boost_truck_racer

3.5 litre cp piston (decompressed)
2x gt25's
cooler
ems ecu

insain fun to drive
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

has anyone installed a bosch 040 intank fuel pump in an et? and does anyone know exactly what hp rating they really are? i've heard from 550-650hp? i think it's 600hp?
boost_truck_racer

they are fine for in tnak use that wat is running in the pajero but u can get an 038 i think there would be enough for any et
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 044

Post by Ash »

boost_truck_racer wrote:they are fine for in tnak use that wat is running in the pajero but u can get an 038 i think there would be enough for any et
the reason i asked is coz i have an 040 but havent put it in yet, and was just wondering if it takes much to fit one?
angel

Re: 044

Post by angel »

et.turbo.dude wrote:
boost_truck_racer wrote:they are fine for in tnak use that wat is running in the pajero but u can get an 038 i think there would be enough for any et
the reason i asked is coz i have an 040 but havent put it in yet, and was just wondering if it takes much to fit one?
im sure it wont be to hard to fit, just mod the craddle. im running a intank VN pump, which is half the size of the ET pump, but flows heaps more and is alot more quite, mind you i then run it to a vl external pump.