N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

car nearing complesion tapped bolts

General chat related to anything N12.
jimmy_n12

car nearing complesion tapped bolts

Post by jimmy_n12 »

hi fellas dont know if anybody knows but i had taken off my manifold as the bolts were all diff sizes so i had to tap and dye them out .Just in future if anybody needs to do this all i did was bought 7 really strong 10mm bolts a 8.5mm drill bit and two taps to suite the 10mm bolts all you need to do is drill out the holes that are all different sizes into the head nice and straight making sure you do not go any deeper than the previous holes that were there and tap each hole out and wallah all the same size bolts and none are stripped or in crooked just make sure you take your time anybody with a little mechanical knowledge can do it, im still in need of a clutch and intercooler but im working on it im pretty keen to get my beast up into the top 5 or even 3 as ive rebuilt this engine and previously rajab racing was supposed to of ran an 11.8 in her so ill let everyone know when decent times come out. also if anybody is interested i can get awsome clutches 16-1800 clamping pressure heavy duty organic plated clutches for $370