Wheel Bearings?

General chat related to anything N12.
raddavey

Post by raddavey »

Yeah i'm going to get all four changed.
I'm sure they need doing anyway.
Paul Smith

Post by Paul Smith »

My front wheel bearings were noisy but now I've fitted a CD/MP3 player I can't hear them any more. :wink:
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Paul Smith wrote:My front wheel bearings were noisy but now I've fitted a CD/MP3 player I can't hear them any more. :wink:
sh*t, i had the exact same problem so i got a sub....no wheel bearing problem! but now the car is falling apart. i can't win!!
Matt

Post by Matt »

I'd get your squeeks seen to pretty quickly.
I use to be like you guys till one day I had a friend in the car, she asked what the noise was and I had just finished telling her that I thought it was the wheel bearing when suddenly, BANG!! I was going through a round-a-bout and the wheel locked up and I slid and screeched to a halt :oops:
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Matt wrote:I'd get your squeeks seen to pretty quickly.
I use to be like you guys till one day I had a friend in the car, she asked what the noise was and I had just finished telling her that I thought it was the wheel bearing when suddenly, BANG!! I was going through a round-a-bout and the wheel locked up and I slid and screeched to a halt :oops:
that would be emberassing! you have to tow it? was only joking about the bearings, i got new ones!
Matt

Post by Matt »

et.turbo.dude wrote:
that would be emberassing! you have to tow it? was only joking about the bearings, i got new ones!
No I was a tight arse and risked doing more damage by forcing it home (rather than pay for a tow :oops: ). It was like driving on a flat tyre on a square wheel...I'd imagine :roll: :wink: